POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : meshes and df3s : meshes and df3s Server Time
13 Aug 2024 03:20:38 EDT (-0400)
  meshes and df3s
From: Mick Hazelgrove
Date: 23 May 2003 13:13:03
Message: <3ece569f@news.povray.org>
Hi All

No pretence to artistic merit here - more a progress report.

Inspired by Gilles makecloud macros and the dicovery that I could get
tga2df3 to work on XP I tried making a df3 from a Poser mesh. After some
fumbling about and a helpful suggestion from Gilles, I succeeded :-)

Here is the result Vicky, takes to the cat walk, converted to df3s and
rendered in a vile orange media with just a hint of turbulence.

If any one is interested I'll post the code when I've tidied it, it really
is very simple.

Mick

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: